TOP TIPS TO BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEMS
• Increase intake of soups and stews, use vegetables in season.
• Include root vegetables, sweet potatoes, carrots -all are full of antioxidants.
• Eat green vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts which are high in vitamin C.
• Mushrooms are a great addition to soups and stews and are a natural immune booster.
• Increase intake of vitamin C in citrus fruits, berries, red peppers and leafy green vegetables.
• Include zinc found in nuts, seeds, seaweed, wheatgerm and seafood.
• Add thyme to roasts, soups and stews. Thyme is high in antioxidants. Use it regularly in cooking.
• Remember to exercise regularly – 30 minutes a day helps to release stress and boosts immune system.
• Try stress release techniques like yoga, meditation, deep breathing or simply talking to someone.
All of the above play a vital role in staying well.